Sunday, November 19, 2006

Playa!!!!!! (sort of...)

Hello...

So this weekend I decided I had to do something "different", so I drove to Hampton Beach and the up north pass Rye Beach, following the 1-A, which goes next to the coast... The day was cloudy and kinda cold, but I enjoyed the view, the ocean sound and the sea wind :)

Este fin de semana decid que tenia que hacer algo diferente, asi que agarre el auto y me fui a la costa. Viaje desde Hampton Beach hacia el norte, pasando Rye Beach... la ruta que tome es tipo costanera, asi que la vista es siempre más que linda. El día no acompaño, pero igual disfrute de la vista, el ruido del mar y el olorcito del viento cuando sopla desde el mar :)


The problem when you travel by yourself.... awful slef-portrait pictures.... El problema cuando uno viaja solo... la autofoto!!!!!!


Nice view... Linda vista, no???


Some people are lucky ;) linda casita, no?


Next weekend I'm going to Chicago... so expect more pics!!!! El finde que viene voy a estare en Chicago, asi que preparense para las fotos :)

Bea Posted by Picasa

No comments: