Hola!!!!!
Confirmado, estoy saliendo de USA el 12 de enero, llegando a Argentina el 13 a las 730 de la mañana (más o menos). En tanto estoy de a poco organizando los papeles por aca... Hoy ya cancele una de mis tarjetas de credito, asi que preparando la retirada... es raro.
Un domingo espantoso, esta lloviendo y oscuro afuera, asi que me voy a dedicar a terminar el paper que hace rato ando dando vueltas... Veremos que onda.
I got my new ticket, I'm leaving the States January 12th, arriving to Argentina early morning on the 13th... Weird. In the meantime I'm still traying to arrange my stuff arpund here... I have just cancel my Capital One credit card :( Feel so sad!!!! They were the only ones who would give me credit back when I first arrive...
Anyways, the weather here is gloomy, so I guess I'll work on my paper :) see ya!!!
Sunday, November 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment