El finde pasado nos juntamos con las chicas del Taller Literario, aunque la única que esta yendo ahora soy yo. Es lindo ver y saber que nuestra amistad trascendió los sábados después del taller, y el sábado pasado fue una reafirmación de ello. Me da alegria tener amigas tan talentosas como ellas :)
El lugar de encuentro fue la terraza de Baraka en dónde al principio nos cocinamos un poco pero que se puso linda una vez que bajo el sol.
Last weekend I got together with my friends from the Creative Writing Workshop (from now on CWW, I'm tired of wrting that in English every time...). Anyways although I'm the only one now going to the CWW our friendship has transcended the usual lunch after the class and I'm lucky to have such talented women among my friends.
As usual we got together at Baraka, most exactly its terrace. We kinda melt at the beginning but once the sun was down enough the place was great to talk and catch up.
Amalia y Karina. We talked and talked... Que lindo ponernos al día!!!
El lugar de encuentro fue la terraza de Baraka en dónde al principio nos cocinamos un poco pero que se puso linda una vez que bajo el sol.
Last weekend I got together with my friends from the Creative Writing Workshop (from now on CWW, I'm tired of wrting that in English every time...). Anyways although I'm the only one now going to the CWW our friendship has transcended the usual lunch after the class and I'm lucky to have such talented women among my friends.
As usual we got together at Baraka, most exactly its terrace. We kinda melt at the beginning but once the sun was down enough the place was great to talk and catch up.
Amalia y Karina. We talked and talked... Que lindo ponernos al día!!!
Analia and I.
Me, Amalia and Analia :) Hablamos hasta que se nos vino la noche!!!. We talked until dark :)

No comments:
Post a Comment