Friday, September 16, 2011

Primavera asomando...

Se viene la primavera y a mi una vez más me aburre mi pelo, asi que voy a ver a Ivan hasta Caballito para que haga milagros :) Es un capo. Asi que acá de nuevo con nuevo corte. Buenos Aires esta reverdeciendo y aunque casi siempre llueve al menos un dia los findes siempre se puede salir a caminar y disfrutar los dias que de a poco se hacen más largos.
Hay que aprovechar ahora antes que llegue el veranos y empecemos a cocinarnos al vapor en el sauna porteño :P

Spring is closer and once again my haircut bored me so I went to see Ivan and let him work his magic :) I love how he gets what I want. So here is my new haircut. Buenos Aires is getting greener and although it seems that every weekend rains there is always time to go out and enjoy the warmer and longer days.
I love this time of the year (Fall also). I better take advantage of it before the weather gets got and humid and I get cooked on my way to work everyday :P






Posted by Picasa

No comments: