Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Moving out...

Hello!!!!

I know I have been lazy about my blog lately. There was too much stuff going around, one was moving, the other was that my Mom had a surgery (all went well and she's doing great) so my plate was kinda full. Things are getting back to "normal" now. I have started Yoga and I love it. Besides that work is the same, although I will get pay 7% less caused by the crisis... At least I have a job (crossing my fingers). Anyways, here go some pictures of my moving out.

The moving experience was different from my previous ones... Basically this time I had furniture and appliances to move and also is amazing the amount of crap I was able to gather in two years. the good thing is that I'm not longer a poor grad student so I could pay for a moving company. The only thing I had to do was pack my crap on those orange basket you see. We filled 19 total!!!!

Hola!!!!

Ya se que ando muy vaga con el blog, pero bueno, andaba con varias cosas en la cabeza y recién ahora es como que todo empieza a tranquilizarse. Por suerte la mudanza ya esta :) Esta mudanza fue muy diferente a las anterioes en Ames o Baltimore. Por primera vez mude más que una cama y un escritorio, además de que es increible la cantidad de cosas que junte en dos años!!!!!

Lo bueno es que ya no soy una pobre estudiante, asi que al menos pude pagar una compania de mudanza. Ellos te traen los canastos naranjas una semana antes y vos te ocupas de llenarlos con tus porquerias... Llenamos 19 en total!!!!

My dad came to town to help me out. Here with half the baskets full. Papá vino a ayudarme con la mudanza, la verdad es que se me hubiera complicado a mi sola con el laburo y demás. Acá esta con la mitad del trabajo hecho :)

Mayra came to the rescue the day before the moving and got all my kitchen stuff ready to go in 2 hs. It was AMAZING!!!!!

Mayra vino al rescate el día antes de la mudanza y me ayudo (casi todo el laburo lo hizo ella) a empacar la cocina en solo dos horas :) Diosa total!!!

Ok, now we are done!!!!! Just waiting for the movers...
Todo listo y esperando a los muchachos de la mudanza.

That's my room before moving out. Mi habitación antes de mudarme....

Posted by Picasa

No comments: