Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My first CS experience

Hello!!!!

So following my friend Lali advice and searching for new friends, people to hang out with I join CS www.couchsurfing.com a network of travelers, where you offer your service as host of your city... you can have people crashing at your place or just agree to give them a tour. I'm not quite ready to have people i do not know personally at my apartment but the touristy parts sound interesting. Besides the Buenos Aires group is really active and they are always doing stuff.

I met a few CSers in San telmo and there I met Udai, a guy from india backpacking his way in southamerica... Awesome dude, a physics dude so when we realize we were talking about how crappy grad school is and such hahaha. A week later we met and I gave him a tour around my neigborhood. so here the pics.

Siguiendo el consejo de Lali y tratando de ampliar mis horizontes me hice parte de CS www.couchsurfing.com una red de viajeros que basicamente se ofrecen como anfitriones de sus paises. Podes tener gente a dormir en tu casa, o si no te sentis comodo con eso (mi caso) podes salir a tomar un cafe o hacer de guia turistico. Lo mejor es que el grupo de Buenos Aires siempre tienen planes para mil cosas y uno se puede enganchar en mil cosas.

Conoci a unos cuantos en San Telmo, ahi tambien conoci a Udai, un pibe de India que esta recorriendo sudamerica. Muy buena onda, es fisico asi que tenemos un background en comun. Una semana dps nos juntamos de nuevo y recorrimos el barrio (feria incluida). Aca las fotos.





This is in Barrancas de Belgrano... was like 9pm and people were dancing tangoin the "glorieta". En Barrancas la gente bailando en la glorieta....


Posted by Picasa

No comments: