Mas fotos de San Telmo... En este caso son todas de la Parroquia de san telmo, el edificio por fuera es realmente muy lindo, aunque por dentro esta un poco caido... Habia un museo, pero el dia estaba tan lindo que decidi seguir caminando :) Al final una autofoto. ya van a ver lo creativa que me estoy poniendo con las autofotos jejeje. Y si, estoy super atrasada con las fotos en el blog, pero ya de a poco me pondre al dia.
estoy en el trabajo ahora, tomando un descansito antes de empzar a correr una simulacion que que a tardar un buen tiempo, la falta de acentos se debe a que en Linux no me los reconoce :P Encontramos otro problemita en el chip, pero parece que vamos a poder zafarla...

Hello again!!!!
More pictures from San Telmo, in this case the church. It's a really nice building, quite old too. Inside it's not too nice, so I did not bother to take pics, anyways, sometimes I find it unrespectful if there is too many people around... Again a self-portrait, you are going to get tired of these since everytime I go for a walk I go alone :P It was a gorgeous day and a walk a ton, but that will be on the next entries.
I'm at work now, taking a break before running a corners sims :) After that I'm going home, we found a tiny problem with the chip, but apparently it's fixable (cross your fingers). I'll try to start posting more often since I'm falling behind... This weekend seems it will be awful weather wise, so I might take some time for this.
Bye




No comments:
Post a Comment