So i took my one week vacatiob and went to Bahia Blanca, to help my mom to finish up boxing all my stuff and for facundo's wedding. I was also hoping to go to the beach but the weather was really awful :( So no nice pics from the beach, although I have really nice pics from the wedding. It was a great party, facundo is Susi's brother and a good friend. I'm going to tehir home to play (when I was a kid) and to drink mate and hang out since I was 8 years old. We grew up together and it was really exciting to see him getting married.
So there I am with the groom :) The second picture is with Susi and the last one with Santiago (Susi's cousin) who was my dance partner all night!!!
Hola de nuevo,
En mi semana de vacaciones me fui a Bahia a ayudar a mamá a terminar de organizar mi mudanza (aunque casi todo el trabajo lo hizo ella) y para ir al casamiento de Facu (el hermano de Susi). Pensaba aprovechar e ir unos dias a la playa pero el clima no me acompaño, asi que no tengo fotos de la playa... Lo que si hay son fotos del casamiento!!!! la fiesta estuvo genial y la pasamos muy bien, a Facu lo conozco desde siempre y fue muy emocionante verlo casarse.
las fotos: primero una con el novio, otra con Susi y la tercera con Santiago (primo de Susi) que fue mi compañero de baile casi toda la noche.

No comments:
Post a Comment